Authorization for fertilizer registrationnsandrini
In the last days of 2022 we received an audit from SENASA! We are happy to tell you that in JLA we are enabled for fertilizer registration! 🧪🥼🙌🏻
Below is the list of tests we provide:
– pH by Electrochemical Method
– Moisture or Total Water by AOAC 950.01
– Organic Matter, Ashes by Mufla at 480ºC
– Ammonium Nitrogen by AOAC 920.03
– Nitrate Nitrogen by AOAC 930.02
– Total Nitrogen by AOAC 955.04 / AOAC 978.02
– Available or Assimilable Phosphorus by AOAC 993.31
– Water Soluble Phosphorus by AOAC 977.01 / AOAC 970.01
– Total Phosphorus by AOAC 957.02 / AOAC 958.01
– Biuret by AOAC 960.04
– Inorganic contaminants: Arsenic (As), Cadmium (Cd), Chromium (Cr), Mercury (Hg), Lead (Pb), and Sodium (Na) by AOAC 2017.02.
– Macronutrients: Sulfur (S), Calcium (Ca), Potassium (K)*, and Magnesium (Mg)* by AOAC 2017.02.
– Micronutrients: Boron (B), Cobalt (Co), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mb), Nickel (Ni), and Selenium (Se) by AOAC 2017.02.
– Micronutrients: Zinc (Zn) by ICP-MS (AOAC 2017.02) and/or Titrimetry.
Marked with * accredited under ISO 17025!