- GLP RESIDUE STUDIES (OECD)
- EFFICACY OF CHEMICALS AND BIOLOGICAL PRODUCTS
- PERFORMANCE ASSAYS OF BIOSTIMULANTS, INOCULANTS AND FERTILIZERS
- R&D STUDIES (AG + LAB DATA)
- REGULATED ASSAYS (GM seeds testing)
JLA performs efficacy assays for chemical and biological products and R&D projects specially designed to complement agronomic information with analytical information. Farm area is independent but integrated to the JLA laboratory, which allows us to carry out the necessary analyzes to obtain complete results for each project.
The professional team of JLA is able to provide advice to their clients, guide them in the planning of field trials and in the evaluation of the results. The responsible technician monitors the tests and each of the activities, achieving final reports that provide comparable and reliable results on the subject matter.
Planning, design, execution and direction of field trials:
- Site selection according to trial objectives and representative agroecological zones of each crop.
- Study protocols adjusted to regulatory requirements.
- Trial design according to the aim of each project: time of application and sampling, crop monitoring and definition of the variables to be evaluated.
- Trial execution in accordance with the defined protocol: from the plots demarcation to the applications and evaluations. JLA has stable staff in all agroecological areas of the country and a wide range of equipment for multiple application methods. Technicians are specially trained to do the monitoring and evaluations in order to collect the necessary information of each trial, and the sampling of plots if required. Sample management and transportation is performed by JLA in every step.
- Trial Report: Preliminary and Final reports summarize complete results includes photos of the assays, statistical analysis and conclusions.