Residue studies of plant protection products for the purpose of registration
- Development, execution and direction of the study.
- Processing of samples in dry ice, with adequate equipment and intended for that purpose.
- Conservation of samples in cold chambers at less than -20º, with continuous temperature control through verified sensors and alarm systems that report, by e-mail, temperature fluctuations.
- Adaptation or development of analytical methods agreed with the sponsor. Validation of methodologies through LC MS / MS, CG MS / MS or ICP MS.
- Determination of residues using the highest technology in equipment, which allows reaching the limits required by the corresponding health authority. We count with:
- 4 LC MS/MS (AB Sciex 6500 QT Rap)
- 2 CG MS/MS
- ICP MS
- Audit of the critical phases of the study, in charge of a highly qualified multidisciplinary team. The Quality Assurance Unit operates from our central house, strategically located in the center of the country.
- Preparation of partial reports of phase and final of study.
- File of the study and raw data for a period of 10 years, in a room specially designed and equipped to ensure its integrity.
The GLP area is independent, but integrated into the JLA residues laboratory. Each laboratory has a team of dedicated and specialized professionals and technicians.